BSc (Hons) Mclindent (Perio) PgDip Advanced Periodontology, M Perio (RCSEd) Board Certified Specialist Periodontist (GDC, UK) (AHPRA, Australia) (Dubai. DHA)
GDC - 193737
Bryar graduated from Barts and The London Dental School with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) in 2010. He worked as a private dentist in South Kensington, London, before starting his specialist training in Periodontics & Implant Dentistry at The London Dental Hospital in 2013. Bryar continued to work in several high-end private clinics in central London providing all aspects of periodontics and implant dentistry.
As part of his career, Bryar has been involved in teaching Periodontology at the postgraduate level at the Eastman Dental Institute (UCL) in London. He has also worked as a Senior Clinical Lecturer and Specialist Periodontist & Implantologist at the University of Western Australia. Bryar is passionate about enhancing smiles through implant dentistry in addition to treating gum disease. He is a perfectionist and pays close attention to detail when it comes to his work. Bryar uses the latest technology such as the digital workflow to provide the best predictable outcome for his patients. He is a big believer in evidence-based practice and regularly attends conferences and peer reviews to keep up to date.
Bryar has been recognised as a Specialist Periodontist in the United Kingdom and Australia. He is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons UK and a member of the International Team of Implantology (ITI), British Society of Periodontology and Australia and New Zealand Association of Periodontists.
· Molecular Genetics BSc (Hons) King’s College London 2005
· Bachelor of Dental Surgery Queen Mary’s University of London 2010
· Master of Clinical Dentistry (Periodontology) Queen Mary’s University of London 2015
· PgDip Advanced Periodontology Queen Mary’s University of London 2016 Clinical
· Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (UK GDC) 2016 You can refer patients for:
- Implant dentistry including complex implant placement, bone grafting, soft tissue (gum grafting) and implant failure management (including digital workflow). - Periodontics in all its forms (non surgical and surgical aspects). - Periodontal plastic surgery including - aesthetic crown lengthening, root coverage and recession coverage etc. -Orthodontic surgical procedures including impacted canine exposure and extraction of orthodontic teeth and retention implant placement for ortho.